If you are a PA resident who has qualifying conditions for medical cannabis, then you have come to the right place…
With the help of the Jewish Sauce Boss, the process for applying for a medical marijuana card in Philadelphia, PA is not as daunting as it seems. Will Edelstein is a medical marijuana card liaison who works with certified PA doctors and professionals in the industry alike to not only give people all of the information they need about medical cannabis, but to create a safe environment to help qualifying patients secure their PA medical marijuana cards as well.
Medical Marijuana has never been more prevalent than it is today. In the state of Pennsylvania alone, there are over 200,000 citizens with their Medical Marijuana card according to the PA Department of Health. Medical marijuana has been used as an alternative medicine for cancer, crohn’s disease and epilepsy. It can also commonly be used for pain control and relief.
Below is a list of the qualifying conditions for a Medical Marijuana Card in Pennsylvania:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Dyskinetic Disorders
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is
If you are someone who suffers from any of the following conditions and is interested in the use of alternative medicine, cannabis treatment, or herbal medicine, contact us today to find out more about how we can help. Because in a life full of lows… we prefer to stay high.